Thought I would start out Blogmas this year with one of my favorite parts of the season–all the fun Christmas movies! At first I tried to put the movies in a true ranking, but to be honest it just became to difficult. Also, depending on the mood I’m in one may be a much better option than the other. So, here are my favorite holiday/Christmas movies:
- Elf. All I can say is I’m obsessed. I love this film.
- Arthur Christmas. This is a recent discovery about 2 years ago I think? Super cute and a new favorite of mine.
- Christmas Vacation. Zach’s favorite, and now one of mine. The first couple times I saw it I didn’t see the appeal, but its so fun to quote, and now I’m the one to request watching it.
- The Santa Clause. A classic. I’ve watched this forever!
- Polar Express. Not everyone’s favorite, but it’s just such a feel good Christmas film for me. This is a before bed relaxing movie for me.
- The Grinch. Jim Carrey version though 🙂 It’s not Christmas unless I’ve watched this a good 4-5 times.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas. A true classic, and makes it feel like Christmastime when I was little when I watch this one.
- White Christmas. This one is near and dear to me. My family bakes cookies together every year and we have to have this on in the background. My grandma, mom and aunts ]sing along with all the songs/dances. It always brings me back to those days.
Hope you’re having a good start to the holiday season! What are you favorites to watch?