Thought I would share my essential products and 5 minute routine for those mornings when you don’t have time to sit and think about makeup, and you just need to get out the door.
- L’oreal Infallible Shaping Foundation Stick. This stick foundation is everything to me right now. Make a few squiggles around my face, blend in with my brush and done!
- Maybelline FitMe concealer. I have repurchased this at least 5 or 6 times. It is the perfect amount of coverage, and doesn’t get cakey on me at all.
- Tarte Chocolate Soleil bronzer. Not only does it smell like chocolate, which I absolutely love, but it blends really well too. I use this on and angled brush and just quickly blend to create some definition to my cheeks.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is still the every day go to, but the Falsies mascara creates better length for me. The drawback is that it smudges where Lash Sensational stays put all day for me.
- MAC Dainty Blush. Fool proof. Super sweet, baby pink color that looks good no matter what it is, or what level of pale I am 🙂
- Lorac Pro. In a pinch I’ll use the tarte bronzer as my eye shadow for the day, but if I can take the extra time to at least throw some inner corner highlight on, or a bit of color into my crease.
That’s it! 6 products, easily dropped down to 5 if needed. What are you go to products?