Welcome to day 1 of Blogmas! I am so excited for the holidays this year– even more than I normally am, which is saying something. Ha! It’s Liam’s first Christmas and I am so excited to start making new memories and traditions with our new family:) So, I thought I would share my ‘Bucket List’ for this holiday season.
- Decorate the Christmas Tree
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Baby’s First Christmas hand/footprint ornament. Put glue onto baby’s hand or foot and make the print on an ornament and then put glitter onto the glue. Super easy, super cute!
- Drive around to look at holiday lights
- Watch all of our favorite Christmas movies
- Take Liam to see Santa? (I always HATED the mall Santas and would’ve for sure been the kiddo to cry for the picture, so I’m not sure I want to start that for him haha)
- Get new pajamas for Christmas Eve
- Get our family ornaments for the year
- Introduce Liam to snow 🙂
- Lots more crafts I’m sure!
What are your favorite things to do over the Holidays?