In need of an idea for a fun date night with your significant other? Read on to see Zach and my top list of fun nights out or in:)
- The classic: Dinner & a Movie. Except I actually think it’s easier if it goes a movie and then out to dinner. That way there is no rush during dinner to make it to your showtime:)
- Theme dinner at home. Pick a country or culture and go all out. For example: Mexican– make your own fajitas, have dulce de leche, and margaritas.
- Pick a local park/lake in your area you have never been to and walk the paths that surround it.
- Make a cozy spot in your house,or what I tend to call a nest, and watch your favorite movies or tv shows with snacks. Fill it with as many blankets and pillows as you can!
- Pick a new show on Netflix to binge watch together and order in a pizza or your favorite take out.
- Be adventurous and try out a new kind of food or restaurant you’ve never been to.
- Go on a coffee date. These are some of my favorite dates that Zach and I have ever been on. We have gone to our local coffee shop and just talked for a couple hours. It’s nothing fancy, but gives you such amazing one on one time.
- Go to an Art Museum/History Center. Zach and I found an Andy Warhol showing at a small museum when we lived in Sioux Falls. It was under $10 and so much fun to see what we each interpreted from each piece.
- Go to a concert. Ticketmaster has a complete list for areas, or during the summer check out state fair listings or festivals:)
- Take a tour of a local brewery or winery. It may surprise you how many local ones there are in your area.
Here are a few pictures from our dates:)
I hope you all enjoyed this list and that it gave you some ideas for your next date night. I tried to provide some options for all budgets:) What is the best date you have ever been on?
See you all soon!