Hello my loves!
I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas/ holiday time with your friends and families! I’ve really started reflecting over what I have achieved this year, and what I want to strive for this coming year. In 2015, I blogged much more on here, however I only averaged 1 post per week. Not at all what my goal was when I started. I did start daily logging and I’m well on my way to 100 days straight! (Shameless plug– we are at LifeAtoZ here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69U_zYzAKnQ ) I really am quite proud of that. We also bought a house! Not a small task, and we took on a huge responsibility, Nora, our lovable Spanador.
I thought this year I would put my goals to paper (or keyboard in this case) and share with you all what I am working towards this next year. I encourage you to all do the same, or share with me what you’re goals are. It’s quite therapueitc I’ve found:)
Goals for 2016:
- Get up 3 blog posts a week and try not to restrict myself to my old, preset schedule. You can check back here Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for new posts!
- Continue to daily vlog. Words cannot describe how much fun I am having doing this, and how many moments I already cherish, and rewatch:)
- Put myself as a priority. I am such a people pleaser, and tend to do everything I can for others. I love this about me, but I need to learn when to say no, and just take time for myself and what relaxes me and makes me healthier.
- Travel abroad. I will be turing 26 this year, and it’s honestly been a dream of mine to travel abroad, specifically to Ireland, since I was 8 and my mom went. (This may not be attainable, but putting it out into the universe can’t hurt right!?)
- Raise a healthy and happy puppy. I want to do my best for Nora, and fulfill her puppy needs to the best of my ability.
- Finally, I want to be sure that I keep dating my husband. It is kind of funny sentence, but it’s true. We are truly best friends, and don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t change that for the world, but we are best friends. We are completely find being in sweat pants and doing nothing. I want to make more of an effort to set aside ‘date’ time. Still dress up for dates, plan fun things to do, and continue to make us a priority.
Now, I’m sure I forgot something big I was thinking about, but it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t! I hope you’re all enjoying your short week leading up to the New Year!