I hope you all had a wonderful week! I’m finally getting back on track with my posts and I’m back with another tutorial for you:) This is a post I did last year actually as a collab, but I thought I’d bring it back this year and give it a bit of an update. I’ve been wearing this look almost all month.
Hope you enjoy!
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hr Matte Foundation
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer
- MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Duo
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- MAC Dainty Blush
- Becca Opal Highlight
- Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz
- Lorac Pro Palette
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
- Clinique Lip Liner: Honeystick
Here is the finished look:)
To find swatches of all the shades of the 35K Palette check out this previous post: 35K Review.
Check out mine and my husband vlogs here! We’re going to start uploading much more frequently;)