Today’s Tip Tuesday is giving you my best tip for curled lashes:)
Here are a few things you can to do amp you the curl you get:
- Curl them once alone with your curler early on in your makeup application
- Right before you apply mascara heat up your lash curler for a few seconds with your hairdryer–be sure they don’t get too hot though, you really only need to shoot it with hot air for about 5 seconds.
- Using a wand that has a curved end will help pull the lashes up as you apply mascara
- If your lashes are very straight try using a ‘curling’ mascara on top of these steps
- Once my mascara is completely set I take my Maybelline Lash Discovery and just zig-zag it back and forth at the base of my lashes to set everything in place:)
Some of my favorite mascaras: Lancome Hypnose Drama, L’Oreal Miss Manga, Maybelline Lash Discovery, and Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Hope this helps some of you out!