Cold weather is approaching and our skin, mine in particular, needs a little more TLC in these coming months. I tend to get really dry during this time of year, and I honestly cannot stand the dry, itchy feeling. So, I thought I’d share my favorite products and how I take care of and moisturize my skin. I hope it helps some of you out!
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Light. This is honestly amazing. It makes my skin so smooth and absorbs in so I don’t feel greasy, but does an amazing job moisturizing. I use this every night.
- Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil. This is my day time oil. It helps keep my combination skin under control, but still provides great moisture.
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream. I put this on over my Argan oil when its bitterly cold and I still can feel a few dry spots. It’s super soothing and leaves my skin feeling much better in the morning.
- St. Ives Daily Hydrating Body Lotion with Vitamin E. I apply this after every shower and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin if I don’t put enough on.
- Josie Maran Model Citizen Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter. It’s Josie Maran products into a body butter. It’s the most amazing thing ever.
- Neutrogena Body Oil. This is a bit annoying to put on, I will be honest, but it makes your skin so incredibly soft and hydrated. I pour some into my hands and then allow it to absorb in before putting on my pjs before bed.
- My scalp can get dry sometimes as well, so I always switch to a more moisture rich shampoo and condinter. I love using Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco line. It smells amazing and keeps my hair feeling healthy and helps with damage from the cold.
- Renew Body Wash from Melaleuca has also been something I’ve been enjoying. It’s a great body wash but also protects my skin as well as goes deep into my skin to ‘renew’ and moisturize. Its honestly wonderful
- Lush Buffy Body Butter. I’m honestly not the biggest fan of the scent at all, but its moisturizes your skin so well. Last winter I would be able to use a lighter lotion because it does such a great job.
Anyone have a recommendation for me?
I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend! Talk to you all soon:)