I was nominated by the lovely PluAnna for this award:) Thank you so much for thinking of me! Be sure to check her out too–she has a wonderful blog!
Rules of the award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven facts about Me:
- I’m completely scared of fish in lakes. I can swim in the ocean or in suuper clear lakes, but now knowing where the fish are around me just completely freaks me out. Although, I am a great tuber because I refuse to fall off:)
- I have loved makeup/beauty my whole life. I remember getting my first face mask around age 7/8, you know the little girl peel off ones:), and having The Little Mermaid blush and lipstick that I used with my friends
- I taught myself everything I know about hair. I learned to French Braid my friends hair one night at a sleepover at my house. I honestly think I was around the age of 7. From there I learned to Dutch Braid, Fish Tail, etc just from pictures.
- It is a goal in my life to have a job being a makeup artist. Maybe not my full time job, but to be able to express myself in that way would be amazing.
- My husband is honestly my best friend. I don’t know if this counts as a super interesting fact or anything, but he’s the most important person in my life and completely supports me wanting to start this blog and go after something that I love. There isn’t a day that goes by that I’m not thankful for that:)
- When I was 8 I had to get stitches under my left eye because another boy at daycare was playing ninja with a stick and hit me and not his target…needless to say he wasn’t very good. I still have the scar, but it looks more like a dimple when I smile.
- I parents have lived in the same house my whole life. I was brought home to this house in Minnesota, and have lived here (with the exception of college) for 23 years of my life. There is no other place in the world that makes me feel as comfortable and safe as knowing that.
The 15 blogs that I am nominating are:
Thanks for reading!