I just started using this skin serum over the weekend and I am really enjoying it so far! You will apparently see results/ a difference in your skin after the first week so I will update after this next weekend:)
I was originally drawn to this line because of the Miracle Blur, which is essentially Benefits Porefessional, but a drugstore version. L’Oreal’s version is just about $20 and at that point it was almost the cost of Benefits version that I already love–and if it’s not broke don’t fix it, so I looked at the the products in this line. I was immediately intrigued by this serum! It is a texture perfector. According to the box it works to perfect skins texture by working on reducing pores and fine lines, as well as leaving skin petal soft. As I’ve said in other posts I think skin is the foundation for any good beauty routine–and this seems like a great addition.
The info you want to know:
- I’ve been using this twice a day after I wash my face; once in the morning and once at night.
- It honestly absorbs beautifully into my skin! I still put on my moisturizers over and my skin doesn’t feel think or greasy at all! I’m finding my skin almost needs additional moisture after applying.
- I use one full pump with each application which comes out to about the size of a pea, maybe a little more. I rub it between my fingers and then massage all over my face and slightly down my neck until it is absorbed.
- I haven’t noticed any difference in my pores in the first few days but have noticed a difference in my makeup application in the mornings. My makeup goes on smoother and my skin does seem “happier” 🙂
- It has a nice smell to it as well. It’s not overpowering or too intense at all–a definite plus. I prefer to smell my perfume and not my face during the day:) overall I would definitely recommend this product!
- It’s not too expensive and works great on all skin types.
More pictures and week 1 updates to come!
Thanks for visiting my blog!