- It doesn’t matter what other people think of you. If you like your makeup, your hair, your shoes, whatever it may be–wear it. You’ll drive yourself crazy only thinking of what other people might think of you.
- Be true to yourself. There is only one ‘you’ in this world, so stop trying to be someone else’s duplicate.
- You can really decide to not let things bother you. Let the negative situations go and just be happy.
- If you have a gut feeling about something, it’s probably right. There is a reason your feeling that way:)
- Surround yourself with people who you really love. They will always brighten your day.
Lately I’ve been really wanting to try and drill these thoughts into my head, and I thought writing them all out and putting it out there would help me do that. Some of these things I struggle with on a daily basis–who honestly can go a whole day without asking yourself…What would people think if I did ____? Do I look pretty in this? What would happen if I ____? I know I can’t. I am going to make it my goal to just really learn to just be me and not care what other people may think about it. I feel like we all spend so much time trying to ‘fit in’ and do, or be, what is ‘normal’ and I’m just honestly tired of doing that. Some day I may just want to rock a hot pink jean and just not care if someone thinks: Wow, that crazy. Hopefully some of you can join me, and we can embrace our unique, beautiful, wonderful selves together:)
Love you all! Until next time:)